Google Gripes

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Welcome to Google Gripes!

Welcome to the first official posting of my brand new google gripes blog. I am going to focus this blog specifically on my mostly non-technical, user-based/user-experience/features or lack of features feedback to Google. This will cover products, corporate, and whatever other gripe I might have related to Google. This is not a news site. I will focus on all parts of Google services that I use.

I am doing this for key reasons:

1. Google Loves Feedback
2. I am a non user to power user, depending on the application, and will mention which type of user I am for a given application.
3. It's nerdy.
4. I want to start blogging more and to participate more in the blogging community, particularly the Google Blogging community, which is large and growing.
5. I like making good things better.
6. It will help me therapeutically.
7. The URL was not taken.
8. I can now store in one place all of my google gripes.
9. My other newscyclist website was moving in a new direction and I didn't want to have my feedback to Google overtake it.

A few points of clarification:
I do not have any investments in Google other than my time.
I do not work for Google.
I do not work for a competitor.
I love Google but they need our help to make their services even better.

I also want feedback on this site, so please respond to my postings. I am forcing approval only because of the amount of spam I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home